Add emoticons, iOS/Android emojis and fomotes to your messages. If you have photoshop skills, add your own fomote.
- Last Post
- Ann Coulter; Cultural lesson for Somali cops; no white woman in the US has killed a cop in living memory[tweet]
You're a Somali man? chances are, you're a demented asshole
- What kind of maintenance do you perform on your balls, cock and testicles?Electro taser therapy
- FACT: Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell were MURDERED!Illuminati sacrifice.
- Linkin Park Singer Chester Bennington Dead by Suicide[quote]..[/quote]
I would guess this has something to do with it, but I also think it was only a contributing factor & that he could've very easily acquired more fame & status had he collaborated more with the artists that the radio stations are pushing.
This had a lot more to do with his childhood, drug addictions, the loss of his friend, & the deterioration of his mental state and/or relationships.
- WE WUZ PREZIDANTSthat is not important so much. it should already be obvious that declaration of independence was a "opposite day" con. Something misconception about direction of brexit traffic in commonwealth. Same story with slavery. Shit martini stirrers just upgraded encryption for slavery where hunted pokemons roam free range style.
- NOS Tards - Why use nitrous for gasoline engines when LOX would work better.[quote]..[/quote]
LOX is insanely dangerous. NOS is much safer - it doesn't release the oxygen molecule until heated within the combustion chamber.
'When you heat nitrous oxide to about 570 degrees F (~300 C), it splits into oxygen and nitrogen. So the injection of nitrous oxide into an engine means that more oxygen is available during combustion. Because you have more oxygen, you can also inject more fuel, allowing the same engine to produce more power. Nitrous oxide is one of the simplest ways to provide a significant horsepower boost to any gasoline engine.
Posters are limited to 4 topics on the front page at any given time. Some topics by your favorite posters may be located on the 2nd page.
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview. Click x to hide thread from front page only.